Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Love Being Aiden's Mommy


  1. He is constantly entertaining me. From crawling through furniture tunnels to moving his head from side to side during a song, this little guy is hilarious! 
  2. He eats just about anything I put in front of him except alvacados! 
  3. He gets a big, toothy grin on command. All I have to do is look at him and smile and there it is! 
  4. His kisses are so slobbery and yummy!
  5. He huummms along with my singing in the car
  6. He makes the cutest motorboat sound when he's content
  7. He enjoys shopping with me and trys to talk to everyone around him
  8. He loves his Daddy and gets so excited to see him when he arrives home from work. He greets him with, "Dada! Dada! Da Da Da!"
  9. He laughs so fast and excitedly when I get ready to nurse him
  10. When he falls asleep in my arms, I get so relaxed looking at his prefect little face

    No comments:

    Post a Comment