2, 9 inch ready made pie crusts, thawed
1 rotisserie chicken
1 package of frozen mixed vegetables- peas, carrots, corn, and green beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules or poultry seasoning
1/4 of a yellow onion chopped
fresh ground black pepper
Italian herb grinder seasoning, or fresh rosemary, oregano, basil, and parsley
Lawry's seasoned salt
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Open can of cream of mushroom soup and pour into a saucepan. Add frozen veggies, water and chicken bouillon to taste.
3. Sautee cooked rotisserie chicken with chopped onion in some olive oil. Add all seasonings to taste.
4. Add herbed chicken to the cream of mushroom mixture.
5. Pour chicken and soup mixture into one pie crust and cover with the other crust. Seal the edges and cut a small steam hole in the top crust. Bake in the preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until crust is brown.
It's so amazingly good, warm and comforting that you'd better make two and freeze one for a rainy day!