Monday, January 18, 2010

The Greener the Better :)







I LOVE Seventh Generation products! They are safe to use around children, you can't eat them but 
they're safe! :) They smell delicious and are earth-friendly! I'm glad I watched this video because I wasn't aware that they also make a bleach which is chlorine-free and safer for our homes than the traditional  
Clorox brand.
Another good brand of biodegradable and VERY yummy smelling cleaning products are the Method 
line which can be found at Target. Method comes in lovely, designer-worthy scents such as cucumber, french lavender, sea minerals, sweet water, grapefruit and unscented. They clean wonderfully and after 
you are done your house smells fantastic! (Scents are HUGE for me) I must have yummy scents all 
throughghout my home which are fresh, light and clean smelling. No heavy, old-lady berry scents for me. :)
One of my favorite Method products are their Stainless Steel wipes. Just like the Clorox ones but 
specially made for your stainless steel appliances. Gives them a lovely shine and light, clean scent.
Happy Green Cleaning everyone!


p.s. Yes, I know my text alignment is all messed up in this post. Sorry, I think it has to do with posting a video. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment