Friday, August 6, 2010

3 Things

 1- I am now an affiliate of Kelly's Closet, the web's premier cloth diaper store! This means that on every sale I refer to Kelly's Closet I will earn 5% of it! You can just go to the right sidebar of my blog and click on the Kelly's Closet icon to make your order! Thank you for helping a mama out! :)
2- My favorite magazine now has what may become my favorite blog- All Things Mothering, check it out!!!
3- See my beautiful little niece Emma in the picture below? See what kind of diaper she has on? She's sporting the new 4.0 Bum Genius! Her 'sposie-using mama just couldn't resist ordering one for her to use, "When I want her to look cute in her diaper..." Maybe I'll have another cloth-convert to add to my running list of 7 mamas...maybe. She's already said she wants to order a few more :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I love Mothering magazine. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete