Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Girl

I love love love feeling you kick and move inside my womb. Every time I feel you I am reminded of how blessed I am to have you. I wake up at 4am a lot because I am so hungry. After I eat, I lay back down in my bed and you go wild! I feel your tiny fingers moving inside me. I feel your strong kicks and sometimes it feels like you are turning. You must love that buttered cinnamon-rasin bagel I eat in the early mornings. I love that this is my only time of day to solely focus on you as my hands try to feel you through my belli. During this time I wonder what you'll look like. I wonder how your cry will sound. I wonder about the expression on your big brother's face when he gets to meet you for the very first time. I wonder about the color of your eyes. Your daddy, big brother and I are so very excited to meet you and love you so much already. You will be coming into a home of silliness, laughter, adventures and lots of good food. :) There will be music, nature, family and friends. And there will always be someone there to give you love.
We love you baby girl, we can't wait to hold you in our arms.
26 weeks pregnant

25 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment